Add Online Appointments section
Online Appointments let your customers book time with you or your events. List multiple services, what times are available, set a price for each and decide whether customers pay online ahead of time or in-person at the time of service.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your site.
- Select Edit Website to open your website builder.
- Go to the page and location you want to add your list of appointments or services for people to sign up for, and add a section.
- Search for the Appointments & Services section and select Add. If you do not see Appointments & Services in the list, you already have it added somewhere else on your site.
- Customize the section's settings, such as the layout, accent color, title or the button to book an appointment.
- To go to your appointments dashboard, select Go to Admin. You'll find helpful tips what to do next, especially if you are setting up your appointments for the first time.
- Your changes are saved automatically. Use Preview to see the results and when you're ready to make the changes public, publish your site.
You can also delete the section and add it again anytime. Deleting the Online Appointments section does NOT delete any of the appointment or service information. All of that information is managed from your dashboard.