Adding an Icon (Avatar) to your Forum Profile
With Website Builder forums you can add an avatar to the profile that displays in your Guestbook.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- In your Products list click Website Builder, and then click Manage next to the account you want to use.
- From the Add-Ons menu, click Forum.
- In Forum Details, click your forum's domain name.
- Click the Settings tab.
- Log in using your forum's user name and password.
Click Forgot your Login for assistance.
- In the Account Options section on the left, click Signature and Icon.
- Click Browse. The Windows Explorer window displays.
- Locate and open the image file that you want to use for your icon.
.JPG, .GIF, and .PNG file types are supported.
- Select Display my icon with my posts.
- Click Save.