Adding Mobile Pages
With Website Builder, you can add mobile pages for viewing on mobile devices. Pages set up with this feature will display on non-smartphone devices. For information about mobile websites optimized for smartphones, see Working with Mobile Websites.
You can add an unlimited number of pages to your Website Builder account, but can only publish the number of pages that your plan allows. If you have a .mobi domain name, you can only add mobile pages; you cannot add traditional pages. For information about adding traditional pages, see Adding, Deleting, and Organizing Pages.
To Add a Mobile Page
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- In your Products list click Website Builder, and then click Manage next to the account you want to use.
- Click Design Your Pages.
- Click Pages, and then select Add Mobile Page.
- Select one of the following , and then click Add Page:
- Blank Page — Design your new mobile page from a blank template.
- Copy of existing page — Once you have designed other mobile pages, you can select one of them to create a new page that is a carbon copy of it.
- Complete the following, and then click OK:
- Page Title — Enter the title you want to display for the page.
- Copy navigation from — Select a page which uses the same navigation links as you want for this page.
- Include in Site navigation — Select to include this page in your website's navigation links.