Adding old emails to Archive Email Add-on
All the emails from before your Archive Email Add-on subscription began are not automatically included in your email archive. You can add these historical emails for a fee. This service is provided by Sonian, a trusted GoDaddy partner. After the upload, you will have full access to all of your business email communications, from your Archive Dashboard. This is a best practice for your business continuity, your employee productivity, your legal protection, and compliance.
- Create an export of your old email data. You can do this as a .PST file (if you're using Outlook), or an .EML file.
The file name cannot contain spaces or special characters. These characters are allowed: @ . _ -
- Contact GoDaddy at (480) 463-8843 to submit your upload request.
- A Sonian representative will contact you, to get your export file.
- When your upload is complete, you will receive a notification.
The time required for your upload to complete depends on your exported file size.
|Exported file size||Time required for upload|
|under 25 GB||2 weeks|
|25 - 49 GB||3 weeks|
|50 - 99 GB||4 weeks|
|over 100 GB||6 weeks|
- You can see all your emails in your Archive Email Add-on Dashboard