Using Website Builder, you can add a Yelp® app to your Web pages that lets visitors view your Yelp ratings and read reviews about your business.
To Add Yelp
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- In your Products list click Website Builder, and then click Manage next to the account you want to use.
- Click Design Your Pages.
- If necessary, from the Current Page menu, select the page that you want to modify.
- Click Social, and then drag and drop the Yelp icon over a Drop Zone. Drop Zones display on your Web pages when you hover over them.
- If you do not know your Yelp ID, from the Find Yelp ID tab, enter you Business Address and Business Name, and then click Next.
- If you know your Yelp ID, click I know my Yelp ID, enter your Yelp ID, and then click Next.
- From the Search Results tab, select your business from the list, and then click Next.
Note: If you do not see your business listed, you can add it from the Yelp website.
- Go to the App Settings tab, and then in the Title field, enter a title to display with your app.
- Select any of the following features you want to add to your app:
- Profile Photo — Displays the Yelp profile photo of the business.
- Yelp Rating — Displays the Yelp rating of the business.
- Deals — Displays deals listed on Yelp for the business.
- Snippet — Displays brief information about the business.
- Reviews — Displays reviews listed on Yelp about the business.
- Map — Displays a map of the business.
- Click Done.
To see your changes online, you must publish your website.