Allow my site's customers to create accounts
When you enable Website Builder's Customer Accounts feature, you make things simpler for your customers and yourself:
- Customers can save or change their shipping and profile info to speed checkout.
- They also can check the status of their orders and appointments.
- As the site owner, you can grant customers access to private pages with sales and other promotional information.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help logging in?)
- Select Connections (or Dashboard > Connections on mobile) and choose Settings.
- On the Customers Accounts page, select the Off button to turn it on.
Note: You can turn access for all accounts by toggling the button back to Off.
- Select Accept to republish your site.
- When the Customers Accounts page reappears, Only people I invite can access my private pages is selected by default. You're done unless you want to select Anyone can create an account to access my private pages.
Note: Invited customers receive an email with an Activate Account link. When clicked, customers see a web page where they can create an account password.