Available online store marketplace channels
Marketplaces, also called channels, automatically sync any changes you make to your listings in your store across sales channels.
Here's a list of marketplace channels available in your region:
- Amazon: Largest U.S. marketplace with 157.4 million prime users.
- Amazon fees: Selling account ($0.99/item individual or $39.99/mo professional) + 8%-15% fee per sale.
- Features: Build products, sync quantities, import listings and orders.
- eBay: Largest global marketplace, with 160 million buyers globally.
- eBay fees: Free selling account + insertion fee + final value fee + payment processing. Features: Build products, sync quantities, import listings and orders.
- Sell my products on Marketplaces
- Add physical products to your store.