Backordering domains on Investor's Edge
You can backorder domain names that you find on Investor's Edge. Domain Backorders attempts to acquire domain names for you when they become available.
- Log in to your My Products page.
- If you aren't automatically directed there, make sure to select the My Products tab:
- Click Manage All:
- From Buy/Sell, select Investor's Edge.
- Select the domain names you want to backorder, and then Click Backorder.
- We send backorder notifications to the email address(es) listed here. If necessary, edit or add email address(es), and then click Next.
- If necessary, edit the domain name registration contact information we use if the backordered domain name becomes available, and then click Next.
- From the Number of credits to use list, select the number of credits you want to apply, and then click Next.
Note: The number of credits in the list are the credits you have available for the transaction. If you do not have enough credits, we take you to the shopping cart to complete a Domain Backorders purchase. To complete setting up your domain name backorder, continue through the checkout process.
- If you selected expired domain names, select one of the following options to place bids on them, and then click Next:
- Do not bid — This indicates not to place a bid on the expired domain names you selected.
- Place same bid on all domains — Places a bid on each domain name you selected. The value of the bid is the same for each domain name.
- Enter a separate bid for each domain — Places a bid on each domain name you selected. Specify the Maximum Bid for each domain name.
- Continue through the checkout process.