Blocking/unblocking IP's Access
You can block the origin of a particular invoice from your Quick Shopping Cart storefront, which blocks the specific Internet Protocol (IP) address that the shopper used when submitting the order. You can remove the block on a particular IP address at any time. Blocking does not block the customer or member.
This feature is useful in cases where you suspect fraudulent activity and wish to block the source of all potentially fraudulent orders that come from a suspected IP address.
To Block/Unblock an IP Address
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Quick Shopping Cart.
- In the Quick Shopping Cart list, click Manage next to the Quick Shopping Cart account you want to use.
- From the Manage menu, in the Orders section, select Manage Orders.
- Select the invoice to which you want to apply a block.
- In the Tasks menu, click Block IP.
- To remove the block, in the Tasks menu, click Unblock IP.
You can view the full list of blocked IP addresses by clicking Black List from the Orders menu.