Cancel moving a domain to another account
You can cancel moving a domain to another GoDaddy account, or account change, at any time.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Select Domains, then Pending Account Changes.
- Select To Another GoDaddy Account for domains moving out of your account. Or, select From Another GoDaddy Account for domains moving into your account.
- Check the box next to the domain(s) you're canceling. Or, select the check mark icon and Select All.
- Select Cancel Transfer above your list of domains.
- Confirm cancellation by selecting Yes, Cancel Transfer.
- Check the status of your other pending transfers.
- If you need to move a domain name to a different registrar, you can transfer your domain name.