Cancel my domain transfer
Cancel an incoming domain transfer from another registrar in your GoDaddy account. Cancelling the incoming domain transfer will keep the domain with your current registrar and doesn't cancel the domain itself. If there's an issue transferring your domain, we can help — contact our GoDaddy Guides to review your transfer.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Transfers Page. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Select Transfers In if the domain is moving to your account. Or, select Transfers Out if the domain is moving from your account.
- Select the action tab to filter by domain status. Find a specific domain by using the search box above your domain list.
- Check the box next to the domain you'll be canceling, or select the check mark icon and Select All.
- Select Cancel Transfer above your domain list.
Note: Domains with a status In Progress can't be canceled through GoDaddy. You'll need to cancel through the current registrar.
- Confirm cancellation by selecting Cancel Transfer(s) in the new window. If you changed your mind, select Keep Transfer(s)
You'll see confirmation that your incoming domain transfer was cancelled.
- Interested in registering a new domain? Search for the perfect domain to get started.
- After cancelling an incoming domain transfer, you might be eligible for a refund.
- Use two-step verification to protect your entire GoDaddy account.