Cancel Private Registration
When you cancel Private Registration, anyone can see your your name, mailing address, email address, phone number and other personal information in the public Whois database.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- If you aren't automatically directed there, make sure to select the My Products tab:
- Click Manage All next to Domains:
- Select your domain name from the list to access the Domain Settings page.
- Under Contact Information, click Remove Privacy.
- You will receive a confirmation alert. Click Yes, Remove Privacy to complete removal.
Note: It can take up to 24 hours for privacy to be completely removed from your domain name.
- After removing private registration, you can transfer your domain name.
- Or you can move your domain name to another account.
- If you change your mind, you can add private registration back to your domain name.