Delete products in my GoDaddy account
If you no longer need a product, you can delete the product from your account. We'll send you a confirmation email you must answer, and after you reply, we'll delete the product and its files.
If you've purchased a subscription that includes multiple products, any changes you make are applied to all products in the subscription. Products included in a subscription can't be individually deleted.
Note: You’ve also got the option to turn off auto-renew for your product instead of deleting it. You’ll be able to keep using it until the end of your subscription – then we’ll delete the product and its files after your subscription expires.
- First, are you deleting one of these products? These have different steps to delete or cancel. For products not in this list, continue to the next step.
- For all other products, go to your GoDaddy
Renewals & Billing page. You might be prompted to sign in.
- Select the product you want to delete, then select Cancel Renewal.
- Select Delete My Product.
- Select To complete my request, I acknowledge that I must open the email and select 'Yes, I want to delete.'
Note: If you’re cancelling a domain with Ownership Protection, you'll need to verify your identity. Select Yes, Delete this product, then select Verify and delete. We'll send a verification code via SMS or authenticator app if you've had two-step verification (2SV) enabled in your account for more than 72 hours. Otherwise, select Send Password to send a one-time password to your registrant email address.
- Select Send email.
- When you receive our "Are you sure?" email, open it and select Yes, I Want to Delete! We'll take you back to your account. If you're not getting our email, make sure your account profile is up-to-date.
- Select Delete product. We'll confirm that your product was deleted from the account. If you'd like, use the feedback box to let us know why you deleted the product.
- You may be able to request a refund for a canceled product. For refund eligibility, see our refund policy .
- After you delete all your products, you can close your GoDaddy account.
Warning: You can't get a refund after you close your account. Once your account is closed, your account data is deleted and you will no longer be eligible for a refund as otherwise permitted under our refund policy