Change automatic backup schedule in GoDaddy Pro
You can schedule automatic backups for every website differently. We recommend daily backups for standard WordPress websites that get comments or content updates once a week, weekly backups for static and low-traffic websites, and monthly backups for small websites that rarely change.
Note: Monthly backups are included in free Backup tool, while Weekly and Daily backups are a part of the Premium Backup tool that is free for GoDaddy hosted websites.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Pro account. (Need help logging in?)
- Click Sites in the left sidebar.
- Hover over a website and click Backups.
- Click Settings in the upper-right corner.
- Click Backup schedule and slide the button to preferred schedule.
- Set the Start time and click Save settings.