Change automatic backup schedule in GoDaddy Pro
You can schedule different automatic backups for each website you have in GoDaddy Pro. We recommend daily backups for standard WordPress sites that get comments or content updates regularly, weekly backups for static and low-traffic websites, and monthly backups for small websites that rarely change.
Note: Monthly backups are included in free Backup tool, while Weekly and Daily backups are a part of the Premium Backup tool that is free for GoDaddy hosted websites.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Pro account. (Need help logging in?)
- Select Sites in the left sidebar.
- Hover over a website and select Backups.
- Select Settings in the upper-right corner.
- Select Backup schedule and slide the button to preferred schedule.
- Set the Start time and select Save settings.