Change email address for another WordPress user
As a WordPress administrator, you can change another user's email address. This is helpful if they cannot log into WordPress or have not received the password reset email.
Note: These steps assume you can log in as a WordPress admin user.
- Sign in to WordPress.
- On the left-side menu, select Users.
- Select the username for the user you want to update.
- Scroll down to the Contact info section.
- Next to Email (required), change the email address for that user.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Update User.
The updated user can now sign into the WordPress dashboard with the new email address or use it to reset their WordPress password.