Change my credit card expiration date or billing address
It's always a good idea to keep your credit card info up-to-date in your account. Here's how to change or update the card expiration date or billing address.
- Go to your GoDaddy Payment Methods page. You might be prompted to log in.
- Select the menu next to the payment method you want to update. Select Edit.
- To change the billing information, select Edit next to Billing Information, update your info, then select Save.
- To change the card expiration date, change the fields under Expiration Date as needed.
- When you're done, select Save Payment Method.
- Add another payment method to your account, like a different credit card or a bank account.
- Change the payment method for any product if you have more than one payment method in your account.
- If you're seeing a message that your card is expired but you're sure the card is fine, you might need to update the network token for your card by first deleting the card from your account and then re-adding it. Learn more in