Change my hosting IP in the Web Application Firewall (WAF)
Required: If you purchased Website Security after 11/14/2023, scroll down to find a new procedure.
If you change hosting providers, or your hosting provider changes the IP address pointing to your web server, you will need to update your hosting IP address in the Website Security WAF dashboard.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Under Website Security and Backups, select Manage next to the Website Security account you want to manage.
- Under Firewall, select Details.
- Select Settings.
- Select Hosting IP Address.
Type in the IP address that was provided to you and select Add Address.
- After you add the new address, you need to delete the old IP address. Select the checkbox to the left of the old IP address, and then select Delete Selected.
It can take up to 20 minutes for the WAF configuration to update after you delete the old IP address.
Clear the WAF cache
Select Performance from the Firewall dashboard.
Select on Clear Cache.
Select the Clear Cache button.
Required: If you purchased Website Security after 11/14/2023, please use the following procedure.