Change my Microsoft 365 email password from the Email & Office Dashboard
As the GoDaddy account holder and/or the administrator for your Microsoft 365 email plan, you can change your own password from the Email & Office Dashboard.
If you're not account holder or admin, send yourself a password reset email from the Microsoft 365 sign-in page if you've set a recovery email address.
You can watch a short video of this task farther down the page.
- Sign in to your Email & Office Dashboard (use your GoDaddy username and password).
- In the Users section, select Manage next to your email address.
- Under Manage, select Password.
- Enter a New Password and enter it again in Confirm password.
- Select Save. Password changes can take up to 30 minutes to update.
- Make future password resets easier by setting or updating your recovery email address.