Change my payee information
Here's how to make changes to your payee information, including your bank record info, preferred payment method and preferred tax form.
- Go to your GoDaddy My Profile page. You might be prompted to log in.
- Verify that your contact information is accurate. If necessary, click Edit to make changes and then click Save when you're done.
- Click Payees (you might need to scroll down a bit).
- Next to the Payee account you want to edit, click View/Edit.
- In the Payment Details Entry page, click Edit to make changes. Some items may need a little more attention:
- From the Payment Method list, select a payment method.
If you're choosing PayPal as a payment method, make sure your first and last name are exactly the same as they appear in your profile at PayPal. You might need to add your middle name to the Last name field if that's in your PayPal profile info.
Note: To place a temporary hold on getting paid, select Hold My Payments from the Payment Method list. We'll hold payments to you until you change this selection.
- (Optional) Just below the Payment Method, click Edit my payment threshold, and select a value from the list. This sets the minimum amount that triggers a payment. If you're OK with the default amount, skip this and continue with the next step.
Note: Here's the scoop on payment thresholds and possible transaction fees.
- Enter your banking information. When you're done, click Next.
- Complete the tax form and then click Next. You're all done!
- We'll send an email notification for account activities, like updates to your payee info or tax form status.
- If you need help determining which payment method is right for you, we recommend talking to a business or tax lawyer.
- For information on payee accounts, see Set up a Payee account.