Change my PHP version
To change the PHP version for your Managed WordPress website, follow these instructions:
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- In your My Products page, next to Managed WordPress, select Manage All.
- For the website you want to change the PHP version, select Settings from the menu.
- Under Production Site, next to PHP version select Change.
- From the menu, choose the PHP version to change to, then select Save Changes.
- Use a phpinfo file to confirm the changes are complete.