Change my primary payment method
If you have more than one payment method, here's how to change the primary payment method for your products or services. For example, you can switch from one credit card to another one. The steps are the same whether your product is set to auto-renew or not.
Change your payment methods by contacting a GoDaddy Guide.
- Go to your GoDaddy Account Settings. If you're not already logged in, you'll be prompted to log in.
- Click Renewals & Billing.
- In the Billing Details list, select the products that use the payment method you want to change. The description for each product includes the last 4 digits of the card or account for the current payment method.
- Click Update Payment and select the payment method you want to use.
- Click Save. In the Billing Details list, you can now see the updated payment method.
- Got more than one payment method in your account? Designate a backup method just in case the primary method doesn't work.
- To add PayPal as a payment method, use PayPal to buy a product.