Change site profile
By default, your website's profile automatically uses your account's email — along with the site name and physical address you entered when first setting up your website. If necessary, you can change that information.
- Click Edit/Edit Site.
- Click the Site Settings panel.
- Click Site Profile.
- Change your profile setting. Changing your Site Name will automatically update change your site's current address. (See
Connect my website to another domain.)
- When you're finished, click the left-pointing arrow until you return to the main window.
- Click the main window to the right, then click Done (mobile phone) or Preview (desktop/tablet).
- Finally, click Publish Site or Publish.