Compare Website Design Service plans
GoDaddy's Website Design Service plans cover everything from a single-page "online business card" to a multiple-page, full-featured online storefront powered by WooCommerce. Call us at (480) 366-3344 for a free consultation, or see the table below to find what works best for you.
Note: If you have questions about your existing service, call the Website Design Service team at (480) 366-3336. More content can be added for an additional fee - ask us for a quote.
|Feature||Essential Site||Standard Site||Premium Site||Premium Store|
|Pages/products included with one-time build fee||Up to 4 pages||Up to 5 pages (In the UK, up 10 pages)
For additional content, call us for a quote
|Up to 10 pages|
For additional content, call us for a quote.
|Product Categories (for Stores only)||NA||NA||NA||25 or 15 with options|
|Platform||Websites + Marketing||WordPress||WordPress||WordPress + WooCommerce|
|Hyperlinks or embed codes||5||25||25||25|
|Words||500 per site||2000 per page||2000 per page||2000 per page|
(First year - free)
|Office365 starter email account|
(First year - free)
|Can be self-updated after site launch||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Note: The Website Design Services team uses its best judgment, based on the content you submit, to generate page descriptions, browser titles, keywords and meta data. However, we can't guarantee better ranking.
- Learn more about GoDaddy Website Design Services.
About Real User Metrics (RUM) and Google Core Web Vitals (CWV)
For our Managed WordPress customers only: As part of your services purchase, and for continued improvement, you will be opted into Real User Metrics (RUM) and Google Core Web Vitals.
- What is Google Core Web Vitals? Web Vitals is an initiative by Google to provide unified guidance for quality signals that are essential to delivering a great user experience on the web. These vitals will be used to gauge your websites performance which can impact your search engine ranking. For more info, see the Web Vitals page.
- How we use this data: Your customers expect fast connections and load times for your website and even minor slowness can cost you customer engagement and conversion. The data collected via RUM and CWV allows us to improve our products to continually increase the performance and state of your website.
- What we DO NOT use this data for: We don’t collect any user information with RUM and CWV. We don't use this data to market additional products to you.
- To opt out of RUM: Follow the steps in Disable Real User Metrics (RUM).