Configuring Cisco ASA 5505 Firewall Access Rules
To Configure Cisco ASA 5505 Firewall Access Rules
- In a Web browser, navigate to: https://[your firewall management IP address] (You might receive a number of security certificate warnings. Accepting the certs and and saving them as Trusted avoids warnings in the future).
Note: Depending on which Cisco ASDM version you have, several options might display. If so, click Run ASDM Applet.
- When prompted, type your server User name and firewall password. Click OK. You will be prompted to login twice.
Note: Your browser must have Java enabled and allow pop-ups from your firewall management IP.
- In the Device Manager toolbar, click Configuration.
- Click the Security Policy icon in the left menu.
- Click the Access Rules tab.
- Make the necessary configuration changes.
- Click Apply.