This guide will walk you through the process of having your customers log in to your WooCommerce store using their Amazon account.
Create a new app
- Sign in to your developer account.
- From Apps & Services, go to Login with Amazon and select Create a New Security Profile.
- Enter your app details:
- Security Profile Name
- Security Profile Description
- Consent Privacy Notice URL
- Select Save and go to the General tab.
- Copy the Client ID and Client Secret. You will use these to configure your settings inside of WooCommerce.
Enter application details
- Sign in to WordPress.
- Go to WooCommerce and select Settings.
- From the Social Login tab, select Amazon.
- Select Enable Amazon.
- Enter the Client ID and Client Secret you copied from Amazon.
- Select Save changes.
Set allowed return URL
- Copy the allowed return URL from the top of the Social Login Amazon settings.
- Return to your Amazon developer account.
- Go to Settings and select Web Settings.
- Select Edit and enter the Allowed Return URL you copied.
- Select Save.
Refer to the links below for steps on how to connect other social login methods: