Connect Instagram account to Facebook page
Before you can connect to Instagram to add an Instagram feed to your site or create an Instagram post, you need to go to your Instagram professional account and connect it to your Facebook business page.
- Instagram professional (business or creator) account If you do not yet have a professional Instagram account, you can convert your personal account or create a new account.
- Facebook business page If you do not yet have a Facebook business page, you can convert an existing page or set up a business page. You'll need to be admin of this page.
- Go to the Instagram app on your phone or tablet and log in.
- Go to your profile.
- Select Edit Profile.
- Under Business Information, select Page. You may be asked to log in to your Facebook account.
- Choose the Facebook page that you'd like to connect to your Instagram account.