Connect the plugin to Intuit
Step 2 of the Set up Intuit Payments series.
Follow the steps below to connect the Intuit Payments plugin to your Intuit developer app:
- Log in to WordPress.
- Navigate to WooCommerce > Settings > Payments > Intuit Payments.
Note: Credit card and eCheck settings are configured separately. Select the payment method that you'd like to set up first, then you can repeat these steps for the other if you'd like to use both.
- Enter your Client ID and Client Secret under Connection Settings.
- Select Save changes.
- Select Connect to QuickBooks.
- Enter your Intuit credentials in the pop-up window to connect your account.
- Check out the Intuit Payments plugin on WooCommerce.