Consolidate domain expiration dates
With ConsoliDate, you can synchronize the dates for when your .com and .net domain names renew. This will change your renewal dates from your initial registration date to a date you select.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Check the box next to the domain(s) you want to consolidate. Or, click the check mark icon and Select All
- From the menu above your domain list, select Renew then Consolidate Expiration Dates.
- Choose the new Renew on date. This date must be past the current expiration date of all selected domains.
- Check the box to agree to the terms and conditions for ConsoliDate.
- Select Check Out and complete your purchase.
- Don't forget to renew your other products as well.
- Manage your billing and account information to keep your account updated.