Create a single-purpose gift certificate template
Follow the steps below to create a single-purpose gift certificate template. Gift certificates can be redeemed for goods/services that are purchased in your WooCommerce store or physical location
- Sign in to WordPress.
- Go to WooCommerce and select Gift Certificates.
- From the Gift Certificate Templates tab, select Add Gift Certificate Template.
- On the General tab, enter the Template name, select Single purpose (for a particular product / service) as the Gift Certificate type, whether the gift certificate can be redeemed online, and various formatting preferences.
- On the Images tab, set the background image by choosing one of the default options or by uploading your own image.
- Work through the other gift certificate template settings to add fields to your template and determine their positioning:
- Product Name
- Product SKU
- Product Price
- Product Quantity
- Gift Certificate Number (required if online redemptions are enabled)
- Expiration Date
- Purchaser Name
- Recipient Name
- Recipient Email
- Click Publish to save your template.
- Create a product to sell a Single-Purpose gift certificate
- Attach a Single-Purpose Gift Certificate to products