Create a social media or website image
Eye-catching graphics encourage people to stop scrolling and read your message. Whether it’s an inspirational quote or an infographic, learn more about how to use the new Content Creator tool.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Website Builder or Online Marketing and select Manage next to the website you want to change.
- From the Dashboard, go to Marketing > Creator.
- Start creating, or use the Design Editor to start a New Project or open My Projects.
- In your project canvas, you’ll find five options for content creation.
- Image: Use your own photos or pick one from our stock photo gallery. All included images are free to use, modify, and post.
- Text: Text over an image can be even more impactful than the image itself, so you have multiple text options.
- Graphic: Depending on your content, you may want to add an illustration or pattern. Start with one, then customize it using the controls on the screen.
- Shape: Adding shapes can be an easy way to infuse a bold look to projects.
- Template: Get started fast using a professionally designed template. Replace or change the elements in a template with your unique branded content.
- The resolution of the file is determined by the project canvas size, so choosing JPEG or PNG will only impact quality and file size.
- Choose PNG if you want a transparent background.
- Sometimes images look blurry after they’re uploaded to Facebook. To fix this, check that your image is the correct canvas size and save your image as a JPEG using the Best quality (100%).
- In order to post on Facebook, you'll want to connect your site to your Facebook business page.
- If you want to post on Instagram, first you'll need to connect your Instagram and Facebook pages.
- List your business on Google to create a social feed for your Google My Business site.
- Connect to Over to connect your designs with your site and across devices.