Create a social media post
Note: We offer GoDaddy Social where our experts manage your online life, if you prefer to spend your time on other things.
Connect with your audiences on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Google My Business. Once you write a post, then you might want to boost your post on Facebook.
Before you begin, prepare your message. Use the Content Creator tool to make your own photos and images that grab your audience’s attention. Once you have your message and images, you’re ready to begin!
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your site.
- From your Dashboard, select Marketing > Social.
- Start your post.
- Select Start from scratch and write a caption. Choose an image or upload a new one. Add more than one image if you’d like.
- Or select Browse Templates to launch the Content Creator. Choose a template, start customizing, and when you’re ready select Continue to add a caption and prepare to share your post.
- Select which social media outlet(s) you want for your post: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Google My Business. Follow the prompts to connect if you haven’t yet connected.
- Select Preview Post.
- Customize your post for each channel, and select when to publish (now or in the future).
- Select Publish to publish now or Schedule to publish in the future.
- Learn how to connect your site to your Facebook business page.
- If you want to post on Instagram, first you'll need to connect your Instagram and Facebook pages.
- Connect your site to Google My Business to create a local presence and get reviews.
- Learn more about Content Creator and GoDaddy Studio, and how you can connect your designs with your site and across devices.