Create an email folder
You can organize your Workspace Webmail using folders. Folders you create display alphabetically beneath your Workspace Webmail default folders (Inbox, Bulk Mail, Drafts, Send Later, Sent Items, and Trash).
- Log in to your Workspace Email account and open your product. (Need help logging in?)
You won't be able to create folders from mobilemail.secureserver.net
- Click New Folder.
- Enter a Folder Name, and then select the folder's location from the As a sub-folder of menu.
To move messages in to a folder, do one of the following:
- Click and drag the message into the folder that displays in Workspace Webmail's list of folders.
- Select or open the message, select the folder from the Move to Folder menu, and then click Move.
- If you are forwarding or replying to a message, select the folder from the Send & File menu that displays while you are composing your email.