Create single product sales for my reseller storefront
Create sales for new purchases or renewals on single products offered on your storefront.
- Sign in to your Reseller Control Center (use your GoDaddy username and password).
- Select Products, then select a product group.
- Next to the product you want, select Set pricing.
- Select the New tab for new purchase sales or the Renewals tab for renewal sales.
- Select the plus sign to expand the section for the product you want to create a sale for.
- In the Your Sale column, enter your sale prices.
- Optional: To apply pricing to new purchases and renewals, from the Renewals tab, select Match New Product Pricing and select one of the following from the drop-down menu:
- All Prices: Applies the entries in Your Retail and Your Sale pricing columns to both new purchases and renewals.
- Retail Prices: Applies the listed product prices from Your Retail column to both new purchases and renewals.
- Sale Prices: Applies the entries in Your Sale column to both new purchases and renewals.
- In the Start Sale and End Sale columns, enter the dates for the sale.
- Select Save. A banner will appear stating your changes have been saved.
Note: Product sale price and date changes turn yellow in the table.
- Manage discount pricing for my reseller customers
- What reports are available with my reseller account?