Delete a DS record
Delete your DS records, if you no longer need them. The only time you can manually delete DS records for your domains registered with GoDaddy is when the domains are using third-party (not GoDaddy) nameservers that have DNSSEC enabled.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Domain Portfolio. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Select Domain Edit Options next to your domain and then select Edit DNS. You may need to scroll down to see the Edit DNS option.
- Select DNSSEC from the More menu.
- On the DS Records page, select EDIT next to the record you need to update.
- In the edit window, select the pencil icon to open the edit window, then select the trash can icon to delete the record.
- Confirm deletion by selecting Delete.
Most DNS updates take effect within an hour, but could take up to 48 hours to update globally.