Delete a page from my website
As your website grows and changes, you may decide to delete some of your pages.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?)
- Click Edit.
- Click the Page menu in the upper left and click Manage Pages.
- In the Manage Pages panel, click the page you want to delete.
- Click Remove at the bottom of the panel.
- When the alert window appears, click Delete.
- Your changes are saved automatically so when you're finished, click Preview to see the results, and, if you like, buy a new domain or use another of your domains.
- When you're done, click Publish Site (mobile phone) or Publish (desktop/tablet).