Disable Real User Metrics (RUM)
Note: If you're using Google's AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages Project), you have pages ending with multiple ending tags, or your site performance is slower, you may want to opt-out of RUM.
Follow these steps if you need to disable RUM for your Managed WordPress site:
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- In your My Products page, next to Managed WordPress, select Manage All.
- For the website you want to disable RUM on, select Settings from the menu.
- Under Production Site, select Show more.
- Next to Experience Improvement Program, select Change.
- Locate and select No, I don't want to participate in the program, then select Confirm.
Once you change this setting, it may take up to 24 hours to take effect.