Dive in: Browse essential articles
Here's a list of the essential help articles about Workspace Email. Use this as your guide for everything from setting up and managing your email accounts to migrating your emails.
Discover Workspace Email by GoDaddy
Learn about Workspace Email and bookmark your sign-in pages.
Set up my Workspace Email account
Get started with Workspace Email by setting up your email account and adding it to your phone, computer or both.
Streamline email tasks to help my business
Create additional email accounts, forwarding email addresses, manage contacts and email settings.
- Change my Workspace Email password
- Reset a user's Workspace Email password
- Set up auto reply
- Set up my forwarding email address
- Create a distribution list in webmail
- Add an identity
- Delete Workspace Email accounts
- Create custom email folders
Find server and port settings (IMAP/POP)
Use port (IMAP/POP) and server settings to help with set up or switch your account type.
- Server and port settings for Workspace Email
- Do I have IMAP or POP settings?
- Change Workspace Email settings from POP to IMAP
- Workspace Email account limitations
Upgrade and renewal options for email
Upgrade, downgrade and manage your email plans, accounts and addresses. Turn off auto-renew or delete products.
- Managing email plans and addresses
- Upgrade my Workspace Email plan
- Downgrade my email account plan
- Free Workspace Email is no longer supported
- Turn off auto-renew
- Delete products in my GoDaddy account
Migrate and export my emails
Export and save your emails as files so you can easily migrate or back up your account.
- Save and export Workspace Email using Thunderbird
- Export or backup my contacts, calendar, email and tasks
- Back up my email, messages, or contacts data
- Compare Microsoft 365 email plans
- Set up my Workspace Email domain with Microsoft 365
Troubleshoot email and email set up
Troubleshoot any email and set up email errors you encounter.