Download orders from my online store
Download your order history for your own use. Orders download as .csv files (comma separated values), which are visible with most spreadsheet programs like Excel.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your site.
- In your Dashboard, select Commerce and under Orders choose Orders.
- For Premium Online Store: In your Dashboard, go to Sales > Orders.
- Select Download.
- Choose the date range and how much detail to include, and select Download. A .csv file will be sent to your email.
Note: You can't pick particular orders to download. To choose the orders you want, filter them and then download the file.