Edit a preset profile
After creating a preset profile, you can edit the settings of the profile. Once you save your profile changes, each assigned domain name is updated to keep your settings consistent.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- From the Settings menu, select Manage Preset Profiles
- Select an existing preset profile you'd like to edit.
- Edit any current settings in the available fields.
- When you're done customizing, click Save.
- Review which domains are assigned to a preset profile.
- Or edit the domain names on an existing preset profile by assigning or removing domains.
- Organize your domains even further with Folders.