Edit my domain contact info
Change the details for the underlying contact info on your domains at any time in your GoDaddy account. By default, your underlying contact info is substituted in the public WHOIS directory. Domain Privacy uses details from our privacy service provider, Domains By Proxy®, to keep your personal data hidden.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Domain Portfolio. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Select the checkboxes next to the domains you'll be updating. Or, select the checkbox next to Domain Name and then choose Select All.
- Select Edit contact info from the action menu.
- Depending on your screen size, you may need to select the More menu and scroll down to see Edit contact info.
- Enter your new contact details.
- Select the checkbox next to Use for all contact types to apply the edits to all contact types. Or, clear the checkbox to edit each contact type separately.
- Select Continue to save your edits.
- If your domain has Domain Protection, you'll need to verify your identity. If you've had two-step verification (2SV) turned on for at least 24 hours, enter the code we sent via SMS, or enter the code from your authenticator app. Otherwise, enter the one-time password we sent to your registrant email address.
You'll see a Success confirmation that your domains have been updated. It can take up to 48 hours for your new contact info to display in the public WHOIS directory.
- Don't forget to approve any changes made to the first name, last name, organization or email address if your Domain Privacy is inactive.