Edit my own host names
If you registered host names to create nameservers for your domain name, you can edit the hosts and their corresponding IP addresses. This will change how your custom nameservers appear and where they are hosted.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Select your domain name from the list to access the Domain Settings page.
- Scroll down to Additional Settings and click Manage DNS.
- Scroll down to Advanced Features and click Host Names.
- Next to the host name you wish to edit, click the pencil icon.
- Make any necessary changes, then click Save.
Note: If there are domain names currently pointed to these host names, you can't remove them and any changes you make can affect how those domains function. Be cautious and verify your settings before saving changes.
Please allow up to 48 hours for all changes to take full effect.