Editing your store navigation
You can modify the Main Navigation and the Secondary Navigation of your Quick Shopping Cart storefront.
The Main Navigation displays along the top of the site or the left side of the site, depending on the selected template. The Secondary Navigation displays along the bottom of the site.
To Modify Your Main and Secondary Navigation
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Quick Shopping Cart.
- In the Quick Shopping Cart list, click Manage next to the Quick Shopping Cart account you want to use.
- From the Set Up menu, in the Design section, click Store Navigation.
- To add Main Navigation, go to the Main Navigation tab. To add Secondary Navigation, go to the Secondary Navigation tab.
- To add a menu item, click Add Navigation or Add Subnavigation, depending on the navigation type you want to add.
You cannot add subnavigation to the Secondary Navigation menu.
- Provide the following information:
- Page type
- Select the page to which you want the menu item to link. Visitors navigate to this page when clicking the menu item. If you select Custom or Website Builder, the fields in the section change.
Select No Link as the Page type if you intend to add subnavigation and you don't want the top-level navigation clickable.
- Enter the label you want for the menu item.
- If you selected Custom in the Page field, enter the URL to which you want the menu item to link.
- WST Domain
- If you select Website Builder in the Page field, select the account to which you want to link the menu item.
- If you selected Custom or Website Builder in the Page field, specify the window or frame in which you want the page to open.
- If necessary, change the order in which navigation items display by clicking and dragging them up or down on the Store Navigation menu.
- To delete a navigation menu item, click the red X next to the menu item you want to delete.
- To reset your store navigation to the template's default, click Reset Main Navigation or Reset Footer Navigation, depending on whether you're on the Main Navigation or Secondary Navigation tab.
- When finished, click OK.
Click Preview to view your changes before updating the live storefront. Click Publish to update your live storefront with the changes.