Enable a client support form on my website in GoDaddy Pro
You can enable a client support form on your websites, so your clients can contact you directly from the WP-admin dashboard.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Pro account. (Need help logging in?)
- Select Home in the left sidebar.
- Select your image in the upper-right corner. Then select White Label.
- Navigate to Client Support.
- Select Use as form with submit, e-mail sent to me and type your email in the Support e-mail section.
- Type a brief greeting for your clients (for example, “How can we help you today?”) in the Pop-up introduction message section. Your clients will see this message at the top of the form.
- Select Save Changes.
Note: Changes to White Label settings affect all websites using this feature.