Find my Support PIN
You might need your Support PIN to work with our support team. In case you can't remember the Support PIN you set up when you created your account, it's easy to find the PIN after you log in.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click this icon in the upper-right corner:
- Next to PIN, click View.
- You can find your Current PIN in the Support PIN section.
Show me how
- Now that you've got your PIN, you're ready to contact support.
- If you were really looking for your customer number, have a look at Step 3. Your customer number is just above the PIN link.
- If you can't log in, here's a list of Help articles to get you back on track.