Find passwords for application you installed through GoDaddy
GoDaddy Hosting Connection® is an online shared hosting community through which you can install and manage many free applications.
We cannot provide application support after installation. For post-installation support, contact the application vendor through the website provided.
Follow these instructions to locate your GoDaddy Hosting Connection Application.
To View Your Password for GoDaddy Hosting Connection Applications
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- In the Popular Apps panel of the Hosting Control Panel, click Show All.
- Click Manage My Applications.
- Next to the application you want to use, click View and manage details.
- Click Admin Settings.
- The Admin Name is your user name. Click [Show] to view the password.