Forward email to multiple accounts
To forward email messages from one email account to multiple accounts, first you'll create a distribution group. Next, you'll forward email from the one account to the members of the distribution group alias.
To create a distribution list, do the following:
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help logging in?)
- In the upper right corner of the page, click Settings .
- At the bottom of the Settings panel, under Your app settings, click Mail.
- In the left panel, click General to expand the list, and click Distribution groups.
- Under Distribution groups I own, click New
- In the new distribution group dialog box, enter the details for the new group.
- Be sure to scroll down to add members, to add members as co-owners (as appropriate), and to choose whether owner approval is required for people to join the group.
When adding members, you'll be taken to the Search People box. Enter the names of each group member, press Enter, click Add after each name, and then click Save.
- Back in the new distribution group dialog box, click Save.
- Forward email to the new distribution group alias so all members of that group receive the forwarded email messages.
- To add members outside your organization to a distribution group, you'll need an administrator to add each person as a shared contact. See your administrator for more information.