Forward messages as attachments in webmail
Use Workspace Webmail to forward emails as attachments. Workspace packages all message contents into a single attachment. To do this, you'll need to be in Classic View.
- Sign in to Webmail. Use your Workspace Email address and password (your GoDaddy username and password won't work here).
- Open the message you want to forward. Or, to forward multiple messages, select the check boxes next to the messages you want to forward.
- In the upper-right corner, select the More Actions list.
- Select Fwd. as Attachment.
- Select Apply. A new email is created with an EML file attached.
- When you're ready, select Send.
If you can't send from this email account (like if it's blocked), attach the saved message using another email account or upload as requested by a GoDaddy Guide.
- You can also do this in Outlook if you prefer.