Get authorization code via download
An exportable list can be used to review information for your domain names and save that information locally on your device, including your domain authorization codes. You can create and download an exportable list in a CSV or XML file type from within your account.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- From the menu above your domain list, select Export.
- Choose the settings for your export:
- Report name: choose a name for your report
- Export options: choose to export all domains or only domains pending transfer
- Display columns: select to export only the columns currently in view, or all possible columns
- File format: select CSV or XML for your file format
- File compression: Choose a compression option for your report file
- Check the box if you'd like to include the authorization codes for your domains
- Select OK to confirm the settings for your export.
- Select Download now and your exported list will download to your device in the file format you selected.
Note: If you have Ownership Protection on your domain, you'll need to verify your identity. We'll send a verification code via SMS or authenticator app if you've had two-step verification (2SV) enabled in your account for more than 72 hours. Otherwise, select Send Password to send a one-time password to your registrant email address.
- After you create your exportable list, you can download it again at any time.