I can't find my projects on my new GoDaddy account
If you created your new GoDaddy account but can’t see your Over projects, you might have multiple Over accounts, and the wrong one is linked.
You can fix this by linking a different account as follows:
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Studio account with your GoDaddy account details.
Note: Make sure you’re using the same sign-in method you used to create your original Over account (email, Google, Facebook, or Apple).
- In the top-right corner, select the downward-facing arrow.
- In the menu that appears, under Account, select Settings.
- At the bottom of the screen, you’ll see a gray block with a message asking if you’re missing projects, and a link to sign in to Over with a different account. Select that link.
- Follow the steps to link your alternate Over account (where your projects are saved).
Once you successfully link your alternate Over account, you’ll see a confirmation message on the screen and a message explaining that next time you sign in, you should choose the Sign in with GoDaddy option.
If you can’t remember which email address you used, search for “overhq” in each of your email inboxes. If you find welcome emails from the Over team, try signing in with those email addresses.
- If you're still struggling to find your projects, here are some more things you could try to restore your missing projects.