I can't sign in to my GoDaddy account
If you're having problems signing in to your GoDaddy account, try the following steps:
- Clear your browser's cache and cookies. Close and relaunch the page.
- Open a private browser session and try signing in again.
- Ensure you're signing in with the correct username and password. For example, you might be trying to use your email credentials to sign in to your account, instead of your GoDaddy username and password.
- If you can't remember your username, follow these steps to get your username.
- If you can't remember your password, or if your account is locked, try resetting your password.
- Check if there's a problem with 2-step authentication (if you've enabled it).
- If nothing seems to work, don't worry! Request access to your account and we'll be happy to get you back on track.